Collect evidence without tipping off adversaries or endangering the mission
We all know that our online activity can be tracked for targeted advertising. Many of us have received friend suggestions on social media for long lost acquaintances. Now more than ever, your online activity is tracked, monitored, and brokered for various reasons.
However, did you know that your online research activity can negatively affect your investigations? The same tracking mechanisms can uncover investigators’ intent and identity, potentially spoil investigations, and even enable retaliation by criminals.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- How your investigations can be put at risk
- Methods to work smarter (and safer), not harder
- How to safely access untrusted websites without infecting your agency
- Why you should care about the Dark Web, and how to access it
View this webinar with Authentic8’s strategic initiatives team, where they’ll dive deep into the dangers of using a traditional internet browser and how to keep your investigations safe. Learn how Authentic8’s online investigation solution, Silo for Research, protects investigators as they research the open, deep and dark web:
- Conduct online investigations with a secure, anonymous and cloud-based browsing interface
- Blend in with average site visitors to prevent tipping off suspects
- Improve caseload productivity with an integrated toolset for efficient data capture, analysis, storage and collaboration
Complete the short form to access the on-demand webinar.